How to start a Business From Scratch? | Tips for Starting A Buisness From Scratch

 How to start a small business from scratch? Are you wanting your very own business that you can work in from scratch but you don’t have any networks, any leads? Maybe not even a product or service. Well, this can be very scary if you don’t know what to do. But this is Krishna and I’m going to tell you exactly how to start your very own business from scratch. Let’s go.

Starting a Business From Scratch
Source: Pixabay


The Major Benefit of Being Enterpreneur

So, when you get into your own business, one of the major benefits of being an entrepreneur is that you get to own your own time. I know you’re probably thinking you want to start your own business so that you can own your time. And that is so true.

I literally have a business where I get to create my own schedule. I decide when I work, how many hours I work, when I start, and who I work with. That is one of the best things of having your own business. I remember when I was working for other people as some of you may know, I used to be a corporate flunky.

I used to be a VP at a bank and I worked my way up in mortgage finance. But the biggest thing that I always hated no matter how much I worked: I never got to own my own time. They told me when I had to show up, they told me how many hours I had to work there.

And even as I climbed the corporate ladder, it seemed like the work just kept piling on and on and I never got to choose who I worked with and how I worked.

Well, as an entrepreneur, not only do you get to decide who you work with and when you work, you’ll also get to decide how much money you make.

Again, if you work a job they decide your salary, they tell you how many hours you work and they pay you overtime or they don’t this that and the other. But as an entrepreneur, I get to write my own check and I’ve gone from making $225,000 a year the last job that I work to making millions of dollars in my own businesses.

Because the key with starting your own business is once you get it and you do one right, you can make other businesses and repeat and repeat and repeat and get multiple streams of income from your core business. Let me tell you about that. So, step one, you need to decide.


Make A Decision

Make a decision as to what business it is that you are going to start. Are you going to start a business where you offer a service? Or are you going to sell a product?

You need to go through and sit down and take the time to write out your business plan. Decide what it is that you’re going to sell, how much you’re going to sell it for, who are your customers and how will you serve them.

The key to making a successful business that makes a lot of money is you want to be a problem solver. If there’s some problem in the market, you want to be a solution for that problem. So, what problem is it that your customers are going to have? What are they going through? Do they need more customers? Do they need more flowers? Do they need videography? What do they need? What is it that your business will do to serve your customer?

If you become a solution to someone’s problem, you’ll bring value and make a lot of money in the process. Make a decision. Think about that. So, when I got started in real estate, I realized that I needed to be a problem solver in my business.


Be a Problem Solver

And the way that I made tons of money in my business is I created a business all around being a problem solver to people that were having real estate problems. I’ve created a niche where I targeted people that were either in foreclosure or that inherited homes that they did not want.

I started off with a very small niche. I knew what the problem was and I studied my customer.

Then I made all of my business around what their problem was and I created a solution. All of my marketing material was all around how I was a solution to their problem. I talked about all of the things that they hated about real estate using real estate agents, paying commissions, long times to close. And then I created a

Business where I didn’t have those issues and I solved those problems. I told them I

Could close quickly, I could close with cash, I could do it where you didn’t have to pay real estate commissions and I could do it where I would save your credit and you didn’t have to fix the house up or make repairs. Bring value to your customer by being a solution to their problem. So, again, whatever business it is that you have, even if you’re like a wedding photographer for example, what do people hate about wedding photographers?

Is it the long lines? Is it the cost? Is it the annoying questions? Whatever the problem is, make sure your business addresses that and you provide a solution to that problem. Make all of your marketing material around being a solution.


Set Up the Buisness

Now that you know how you’re going to find these people and what solution you offer, let’s go ahead and set up the business. You can literally set up a real business in one day depending on what state you’re in. All you need to do is create a name for your business. What is the name of your business?

Make sure you tell people what it is that you do.

Get your business registered with the secretary of state. Go ahead and get your LLC, your C corp or your S corp. Make sure your business is legal. Get your EIN, get your professional phone, number get your professional email, and get a website for your business. 

Make sure your website publishes and states over and over again all of the benefits of working with you and how you solve problems. 

No matter what business you are in people are looking for solutions to their problems. And if they go to your website and they can quickly identify what it is that you do and how you can help them and how your solution to their problem, you will quickly find customers and start to build the business that you want quickly. 

Additionally, this is going to open up where you can get business funding. I’ve made an entire video on business funding, I’ll make sure to put a link below.

You can watch that whole video and it will teach you on how to get business funding and business credit so that you can grow your business faster than anyone else. Even before you start making profits in your business. Watch that video too.

So, now you know exactly how to start a small business from scratch, if you want a full course, please go to Krishnasfreetraining.com. I’ve created an entire course that will teach you how I’ve made millions and how you can do the exact same thing.

It’s about an hour long but it’s absolutely free just for you. I want to make sure that you have all of the resources, all of the tools, and all of the knowledge that you need to be successful. This is Krishna. To your success.


Comments

Akash said…
Thank you so much.
It is a Good Article